Chances are that behind every good recruitment process there is an outstanding Candidate Manager, and here at the Accordant Group we know that to give our candidates and clients the best possible outcome it takes a team!
We have an opportunity to invite some new talent into our Group. We currently have two Candidate Manager vacancies within our Group’s businesses. Whether you see yourself as a bit of an IT enthusiast, a seasoned coordinator or someone who wants to kick-start their recruitment career, we have just the role for you.
We are in a great place at Accordant. We have suite of agencies here in Wellington, all of which are leaders in their sectors, and we are committed to finding more capable and diverse individuals to help with our ongoing growth.
About the role:
The role of a Candidate Manager is pivotal to the success of our overall business. This role helps support our Consultants – ensuring our candidate journey is as engaging and inclusive as possible!
In a nutshell, our Consultants are busy partnering with our clients, designing recruitment solutions, and managing their busy desks. What they need is dependable and dedicated support to make sure they continue to deliver an exceptional candidate experience as well.
The types of tasks you would expect to do in this role include:
- Helping design candidate attraction and engagement strategies, working with job seekers throughout the recruitment process
- Providing administration and document management support, loading adverts and putting together candidate profiles, along with managing and updating our candidate CRM
- Using specialised recruitment tools to uncover passive job seekers, and talking to our active job seekers about assignments and roles
- Helping manage our temporary employees while they are out on assignment for us, and supporting the candidates we are working with to find their next great role
- Facilitating interviews, meetings and testing, as well as completing reference checks
Because we are not about putting people into boxes, the role may vary depending on the needs of your team and the Consultants you are supporting – but our candidates are always at the heart of what all our Candidate Managers do.
What we are looking for in you:
- Someone who is driven by success – you will get a real buzz when you see your work contributing to the bigger picture
- You need to be proactive, energetic and organised – it goes without saying that you need to be an extension of the Consultants you are supporting
- You will have high attention to detail, and you will be able to work to tight deadlines – we are proud of the work we do, even the small things!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to craft correspondence to a range of people
- The ability to adapt quickly to an ever-changing industry – it is the world we live in!
We love diversity – and our best candidate managers come from a range of industries and areas. So, if you have the skills and mindset we are looking for we would love you to give us a call – we are only too happy to chat further about a future at Accordant.
So… what is in it for you?
We really are a neat place to work, and we do not say that lightly! We have worked incredibly hard to ensure our people feel well-supported and engaged in the work they do – we have the footprint of a large organisation, but our offices have the feel of a small to medium sized company. We are not afraid to reward our staff, and we enjoy giving back. We have a range of great things that we do for the community – and we are always keen to hear about new ideas and ways we can be even better.
So, if you are up for the challenge, and you want to work in what some might say are pretty fabulous offices (all with water views) then get in touch today – we are keen to talk!
To APPLY, please email your CV and cover letter to Lauren Mouton at Madison Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 499 8055 for a confidential discussion about the role.
About the Accordant Group
The Accordant Group is New Zealand’s leading recruitment company. Within our stable we have four recruitment businesses, each of which holds an enviable position in their market. AWF provides labour hire and recruitment services from 21 branches across the country including Select Recruitment in Dunedin. Madison recruits temporary, contract and permanent staff for a broad range of clients in the commercial and government sectors. Absolute IT operates solely in the tech and digital market recruiting permanent and contract IT professionals. JacksonStone & Partners is one of the most experienced executive search, recruitment and contracting agencies in New Zealand, covering all disciplines up to chief executive and board appointments across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. The Work Collective, our social employment initiative, is supported by each of our businesses, and focuses on helping people with barriers to employment find meaningful work opportunities.