Behind every good recruitment process – chances are – there is an outstanding Candidate Manager.
Here at the Accordant Group – we know that in order to give our candidates and clients the best possible outcome it takes a team! We have an opportunity to invite some new talent into our group – and have a couple of Candidate Manager vacancies across our businesses. Whether you see yourself as a bit of an IT geek, a seasoned HR coordinator or someone that wants to kick start their recruitment career, we have just the role for you. We are in a great place at Accordant – we’re not a one trick pony – we have suite of agencies here in Wellington and we are really committed to finding diverse individuals to help with our ongoing growth.
About the role:
The role of a Candidate Manager is pivotal to the success of our overall business. This role helps support our Consultants – ensuring our candidate journey is as engaging and inclusive as possible!
In a nutshell our consultants are out in the hustle and bustle of business working with clients, designing recruitment solutions, and managing their busy desks. What they need is relentless support to make sure they deliver. Types of tasks you would expect to do in this role:
- Helping to design candidate strategies, work with candidates through the recruitment process
- Providing administration and document management support, loading adverts, putting together candidate profiles – managing and updating our candidate CRM
- Using specialised recruitment tools to uncover passive candidates – and talking to our active candidates about assignments and roles
- Helping to manage our candidates while they are our out on assignment for us, and those we are working with to find a role
- Facilitating interviews, meetings, testing and completing reference checks
Because we’re not about putting people into boxes – the role may range depending on what team/consultants you are supporting – but at the heart of all our candidate managers is always our candidates.
What we are looking for in you:
- A recent HR graduate (or wider discipline!) who has an interest in all things people – we have Marketing, Finance and Arts graduates all across our businesses!
- Someone who is driven by success – gets a real buzz when you see your work contributing to the bigger picture
- You need to be proactive, energetic and organised
- Have a high attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines – we are really proud of the work we do – even the small things!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to craft correspondence to a range of people
- Ability to adapt quickly to an ever changing industry – it’s the world we live in!
So… what’s in it for you?
I mean it when I say we are a neat place to work – we have worked super hard on ensuring our people feel well supported and engaged – we have the footprint of a large organisation, but our offices have the feel of a small to medium sized company. We’re not afraid to reward our staff, and we enjoy giving back. We have a range of cool things that we do for the community – and we are always keen to hear about new ideas and ways we can be even better. So if you’re up for the challenge, want to work in what some might say are pretty classy offices – (all with water views) then get in touch today – lets talk!
About the Accordant Group
The Accordant Group is New Zealand’s leading recruitment company. Within our stable we have four recruitment businesses, each of which holds an enviable position in their market. AWF provides labour hire and recruitment services from 21 branches across the country including Select Recruitment in Dunedin, Madison recruits temporary, contract and permanent staff for a broad range of clients in the commercial and government sectors, Absolute IT operates solely in the tech and digital market recruiting permanent and contract IT professionals, and JacksonStone & Partners is one of the most experienced executive search, recruitment and contracting agencies in New Zealand, covering all disciplines up to chief executive and board appointments across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
For more information and a confidential discussion contact Anastasia Gyson on email@example.com or 021 085 83122.