Digital Marketing Coordinator
Are you a digital or social media marketer who is looking for an opportunity to use and grow your digital and social media skills? If the answer is yes, then this could be just the role for you.
You will report to the Group Marketing Manager, but you will also work closely with our Digital Marketing Lead to support the delivery and performance reporting for a range of activities – from social media and digital campaigns to website improvements, content creation and a great mix of candidate and client engagement initiatives. There is bucket loads of talent and expertise in our team, so you will have the chance to learn and grow in the role.
This is rare opportunity (due to a valued member of our team heading overseas) for a marketer, who is passionate about all things digital and social, to join our team. We work as a tight-knit unit to get things done, whether that’s supporting our businesses to hit their goals and match great people with their next great role, or developing comprehensive, integrated marketing campaigns that span a mix of traditional and innovative touchpoints and channels.
We really value the diversity of thinking, perspectives and experiences our team brings to the work we do, and we are always looking to add to this with fresh ideas, new points of view and diverse backgrounds. It helps us to be better marketers, and it helps us to be more connected to our candidates and clients.
What does the Accordant Group do?
We are incredibly excited about what is on the go right now for Accordant, and what is on our horizon too. After successfully re-naming and re-branding in late 2020 (we were previously AWF Madison Group) we are eager to continue the great work that we do across all our Group’s businesses – which include AWF, Madison Recruitment, Absolute IT, JacksonStone & Partners and The Work Collective. Our people are very much at the heart of what we do, and we are excited about growing the range of talented people working across Accordant’s businesses. We’re proudly home grown, and our businesses operate across nearly every industry sector, at every skill level, spanning permanent and temporary recruitment, and contractor assignments.
How do we like to work?
Our team takes a collaborative approach to our work; while each person has clear responsibilities, we work together to solve challenges and share ideas. We are not afraid to take risks when we need too, because we know that great innovation often comes from having the courage to try something new. We have the infrastructure of a large business, but we can be just as nimble as the boutiques. We know how to have a laugh, but we also know when we need to put our head down and deliver – the marketing team connects regularly with people from each of our businesses, providing highly-valued support and innovation. The Accordant business is special – and we want to tell that story.
How would we sum up all this up?
- You’ll have a year’s experience in a digital and/or social media marketing role, or you will be looking for your first role following a related tertiary qualification… we can’t wait to hear all about your experience or knowledge in social media and digital marketing, including things like setting up social media campaigns, using website CMS systems to update content, creating new social media content or any other marketing initiatives you are most proud of
- You’ll be comfortable creating a range of content – from social media posts to blogs and even video (which you can learn on the job), but you’re equally happy to ask for help when you need it to grow in the role
- You’ll likely be known for your great “attention to detail” and organisational skills, and this will come in handy working across multiple brands
- You’ll be looking to grow the scope and depth of your experience – and we can offer you a supportive team environment and external training to help you achieve this
- You will be a genuine person, with excellent communication, looking to work alongside like-minded people – the marketing team is excited about welcoming its newest addition
- You will become a champion in our team, and across our businesses, for creating and sharing fun, insightful and engaging content
- Your ideas and insights will be welcomed, especially in assessing performance of our campaigns and in putting together unique ways to source talent for our varied clients
What should you do now?
If you are feeling a buzz of excitement (you may even have a few ideas brewing about how we can share our story and continue to build meaningful connections with job seekers and our clients) we would love to talk with you. Please email email@example.com – including your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile, along with a short note that lets us know what you love about the role.
Who is the Accordant Group?
The Accordant Group is New Zealand’s leading recruitment group. Within our stable we have four recruitment businesses, each of which holds an enviable position in their market. AWF provides labour hire and recruitment services from 21 branches across the country including Select Recruitment in Dunedin. Madison recruits temporary, contract and permanent staff for a broad range of clients in the commercial and government sectors. Absolute IT operates solely in the tech and digital market recruiting permanent and contract IT professionals. JacksonStone & Partners is one of the most experienced executive search, recruitment and contracting agencies in New Zealand, covering all disciplines up to chief executive and board appointments. In 2019 we established The Work Collective, which is our social employment initiative that supports people facing long-term barriers to work to find meaningful work opportunities.