The Annual meeting of Shareholders of AWF Madison Group Limited will be held at the Northern Club, 19 Princes Street, Auckland on 27 July 2016 at 10 am (NZ time).
Items of Business:
1. Chairman’s Introduction
2. To note the consolidated financial statements for the year ended 31st March 2016.
3. To note the fully imputed final dividend of 8 cents paid on the 4th July 2016.
4. Directors Report and Update.
5.1 In accordance with clause 26 of the Company’s constitution Eduard van Arkel retires as a Director by Rotation and being eligible offers himself for re-election. Accordingly the meeting is asked to consider, and if thought fit, to
– Re-elect Eduard van Arkel as a Director
5.2 In accordance with clause 26 of the Company’s constitution Julia Hoare retires as a Director by Rotation and being eligible offers herself for re-election. Accordingly the meeting is asked to consider, and if thought fit, to
– Re-elect Julia Hoare as a Director
5.3 That the Directors are authorised to fix the auditor’s remuneration for the current financial year.
6. To note that the Auditors, Deloitte, are automatically re-appointed as auditors pursuant to Section 200 of the Companies Act 1993.
7. To note that the Directors anticipate issuing additional Restricted Shares to key staff pursuant to the Staff Share Incentive Scheme (2016 Restricted Share Scheme) and may redeem and cancel existing shares issued under the 2012, 2014 or 2016 Schemes, if staff holding shares resign from the Group during the year.
8. General Business
4 July, 2016